- Out of an abundance of both love and concern for everyone’s health and safety and with respect to the current NYS COVID-19 regulations, Raymond’s family will gather on Monday, July 6, 2020, at the Pavillion at Avon Crest Park in Niskayuna from 4:00-7:00 p.m. to visit with relatives and friends to “Celebrate Ray” in an outdoor setting, where proper social distancing may be observed. Burial will be private at the convenience of the family.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to Brunswick Center Services-The ARC of Rensselaer County, P.O. Box 7, (4015 NY-2) Cropseyville, NY 12052.
Services for Newton D. Holbrook IV
- Following the current NYS COVID-19 guidelines for the health and safety of family and friends, a private Masonic Funeral Rite and memorial service for Mr. Holbrook will be held at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 NY Route 7, located in Raymertown, with Rev. Jim Knapp officiating. Burial, at the convenience of the family, will take place in Mr. Holbrook’s hometown of Torrington, CT.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to Victor Lodge #680, Masonic Temple, New York Route 67, Schaghticoke, NY 12154, or to the Pittstown United Methodist Church, 57 Old Route 7, Valley Falls, NY 12185.
Services for Leo Abrams
- A memorial service for Leo will be held at a later date and time to be determined by his family.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the The Community Hospice, 310 South Manning Blvd., Albany, NY 12208.
Services for Nicole A. Bulson
- Out of an abundance of concern for the health of family members and friends, there will be a visitation period and memorial service for Niki at a later date and time to be announced when the current health situation subsides.
- Memorial contributions can be made to the Albany Medical Center Kid Daycare Program, c/o Sharon Wood, Director, 16 St. James Place, Albany, NY 12206, or the American Cancer Society, Cancer Action Network, 33 Elk Street, Suite 201, Albany, NY 12207.
Services for Eileen J. Koblensky
- Due to the current social distancing guidelines and out of both love and care for our family and friends, and in keeping with Mrs. Koblensky’s wishes, there will be no services at this time. If you would like to celebrate her life, simply share a story or a laugh.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to Mohawk-Hudson Humane Society, 3 Oakland Avenue, Menands, NY 12203.
Services for Clifford J. "Skeet" Williams
- Out of love and caution for the health and safety of both our family and friends, a memorial service and visitation will be held at a later date and time to be determined by the family.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Hoosic Valley Rescue Squad, 1448 NY Route 40, Schaghticoke, NY 12154, The HVAA, PO Box 281, Valley Falls, NY 12185, or the Elmwood Cemetery Association, 67 Bunker Hill Road, Valley Falls, NY 12185.
Services for Dorothy P. Requate
- A memorial celebration of her life will be held at a future date to be determined by the family, in an effort to keep friends and family healthy in these uncertain times.
- Memorial contributions can be made to Valley Falls Library, PO Box 296, Valley Falls, NY 12185.