- A Mass of Christian Resurrection for Charles will be celebrated on Friday, April 16, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. at Transfiguration Parish North in Schaghticoke. Burial with military honors will follow at 1:00 p.m. at the Gerald B. H. Solomon Saratoga National Veterans Cemetery in Schuylerville. Relatives and friends are invited to call at the church on Friday, April 16, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. prior to the mass. - Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Warren Center Residents Program Fund, 42 Gurney Lane, Queensbury, NY 12804, or to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention at afsp.org.
Services for Lisa M. Gendron
- Out of an abundance of care and concern for family and friends, no services will be held at this time due to the current NYS Covid-19 guidelines. A time of visitation followed by a memorial service for Lisa will be held at a date and time to be announced later this spring. - Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Mohawk - Hudson Humane Society, 3 Oakland Avenue, Menands, NY 12204.
Services for Rita M. Campbell
- An intimate burial ceremony will take place at the Norton Cemetery as weather permits. A Celebration of Life Memorial Service will be held later in the year when all friends and family can safely gather. - In Rita’s honor, a scholarship fund, available to community high school and college students, will be established in her name facilitated through the Pittstown United Methodist Women’s Group, 57 Old Route 7, Valley Falls, NY 12185.
Services for Mary F. Sarnacki
- Funeral services will be private at the convenience of the family. There will be no public calling. Friends and neighbors are invited to attend a spring burial service to be held at Eagle Mills Cemetery at a date and time to be announced later. - Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society, 3 Oakland Avenue, Menands, NY, 12203.
Services for Florence M. Coonradt
- A private funeral service for Flip will be held at the convenience of the family at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 NY-7, located in Raymertown with Rev. Judy Converse officiating. Burial will be at Eagle Mills Cemetery, Brunswick. At Flip’s request, there will be no public calling.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Gilead Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 26, Cropseyville, NY 12052, or to Community Hospice, 315 S. Manning Blvd., Albany, NY 12208.
Services for John E. Hesen Jr.
- Jack chose to be cremated and his ashes will be interred at the Gerald B. H. Soloman Saratoga National Cemetery on April 9, 2021 at 1pm. The family will have a memorial gathering at one of his favorite restaurants, The Dublin in East Hampton, CT on June 13, from 12pm-2pm.
Services for Peter L. Stover
- A memorial service for Peter will be held when COVID restrictions have eased.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Valley Falls United Methodist Church or the Valley Falls Free Library.
Services for Jessie M. Beaudoin
- Funeral Services at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 NY Route7, located in Raymertown will take place in Spring, 2021 when COVID-19 restriction ease. Inurnment with her late husband will follow at the Gerald B. H. Solomon, Saratoga National Veterans Cemetery.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Johnsonville Volunteer Fire Company, 4 River Road, Johnsonville, NY 12094.