- Relatives and friends are invited to call on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 New York Route 7, located in Raymertown. Cody’s funeral service and burial will be held privately at the convenience of his family.
- Memorial contributions if desired may be made to the Volunteer Fire Company of Center Brunswick, 1045 Hoosick Road, Troy, NY 12180.
Services for John H. Pritchard - Relatives and friends are invited to gather on Wednesday, December 14, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 New York Route 7, located in Raymertown, and process at 10:45 a.m. to the Gerald B.H. Solomon Saratoga National Veterans Cemetery, or meet outside the cemetery entry gates at 11:45 a.m. and join us for a 12:00 p.m. (noon) graveside ceremony with U.S. Marine Corps honors for John. All are invited to attend a reception to celebrate John’s life that will follow at 1:30 p.m. at the Pittstown United Methodist Church Fellowship Hall adjacent to the church in Pittstown.
- Memorial contributions if desired may be made to the Wounded Warrior Project or to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
Services for Raymond C. Etman
- A memorial service will be held in New York in the spring of 2023 with arrangements made by the Howard B. Tate and Son Funeral Home, 2237 NY-7, Troy, NY 12180. Interment will follow the memorial service at the Eagle Mills Cemetery.
- Special thanks to both the Community Hospice of Saratoga and the Treasure Coast Hospice of Florida. Those wishing to remember Bunky in a special way may send a donation to the Community Hospice of Saratoga or to the Grafton Volunteer Fire Company in his memory.