- A memorial celebration of her life will be held at a future date to be determined by the family, in an effort to keep friends and family healthy in these uncertain times.
- Memorial contributions can be made to Valley Falls Library, PO Box 296, Valley Falls, NY 12185.
Services for Donald D. Spain
- In an effort to respect the health and safety of both family members and friends at the present time, a visitation and memorial service for Don will be held at a future date and time to be announced by Don’s family.
- Memorial contributions can be made to Pittstown Volunteer Fire Company, 134 Parker School Road, Johnsonville, NY 12094 or to the New York State Bass Chapter Federation, c/o the Albany Area Bass Masters Club.
Services for Nicole A. Bulson
- Out of an abundance of concern for the health of family members and friends, there will be a visitation period and memorial service for Niki at a later date and time to be announced when the current health situation subsides.
- Memorial contributions can be made to the Albany Medical Center Kid Daycare Program, c/o Sharon Wood, Director, 16 St. James Place, Albany, NY 12206, or the American Cancer Society, Cancer Action Network, 33 Elk Street, Suite 201, Albany, NY 12207.
Services for John W. Donlon Sr.
- A Memorial Mass for Mr. Donlon will be celebrated on Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 4:00 P.M. at the Notre Dame Visitation Parish in Schuylerville. There will be no public calling and burial will be private at the convenience of the family.
- Memorial contributions can be made to Notre Dame Visitation Parish, 18 Pearl Street, Schuylerville, NY 12871.