- Relatives and friends are invited to call Thursday, September 24, from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Howard B. Tate & Son Funeral Home Inc., 2237 NY-7, located in Raymertown. The current NYS COVID-19 guidelines of social distancing and face coverings will be required. Marcella’s burial will be private at the convenience of the family at the Gerald B. H. Solomon Saratoga National Cemetery in Schuylerville.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Community Hospice of Rensselaer County, 314 Manning Blvd., Albany, New York 12205, or the Third Presbyterian Church, 115 Winter Street, Troy, NY 12180.
Services for Leo Abrams
- A memorial service for Leo will be held at a later date and time to be determined by his family.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the The Community Hospice, 310 South Manning Blvd., Albany, NY 12208.
Services for Clifford J. "Skeet" Williams
- Out of love and caution for the health and safety of both our family and friends, a memorial service and visitation will be held at a later date and time to be determined by the family.
- Memorial contributions, if desired, may be made to the Hoosic Valley Rescue Squad, 1448 NY Route 40, Schaghticoke, NY 12154, The HVAA, PO Box 281, Valley Falls, NY 12185, or the Elmwood Cemetery Association, 67 Bunker Hill Road, Valley Falls, NY 12185.
Services for Dorothy P. Requate
- A memorial celebration of her life will be held at a future date to be determined by the family, in an effort to keep friends and family healthy in these uncertain times.
- Memorial contributions can be made to Valley Falls Library, PO Box 296, Valley Falls, NY 12185.